Some, (actually, most) people prefer native apps over a great mobile website, so it’s time to shine the light on the 4RoadService Breakdown Directory Mobile Apps.
Android devices are the mobile workhorse of the trucking industry, and while we would prefer you’re rolling instead of looking up repair vendors, when you do need some truck repairs 4RoadService for Android is there.
Recent Android highlights include:
- 12 updates in 2016, and we’ve already released an update in 2017.
- Maps of search results
- Error Reporting and Vendor Suggestions from within the app, (and thanks to anyone that submitted reports or suggestions – you rock!)
- Lots of error fixes, because the last thing you need is a broken app when you’ve got a broken truck.
Apple seems to rule the world, so it’s only appropriate to have a world-ruling iPhone app. That’s why 4RoadService for iPhone, (the original Truck Repair Locator in the App Store), got a complete rewrite in 2016, just in time for Christmas, with some snazzy new features:
- Find truck service near you with one tap and your phone’s GPS.
- Save your favourite repair companies to your phone.
- Report problems & suggest new repair shops from within the app.
- See repair shops on a map.
While both our Android and iOS apps are great, there’s so much more that we can, and will do with them. Keep your auto-update turned on and check the release notes to keep up with the latest tricks we add to your phone.